Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year, New Husband

New Year, New You. I've never been one of those people who believed in setting new year's resolutions on January 1st that would sooner rather than later be forgotten. So as this new year approached and then began, my thoughts have not been toward what I resolve to do in the coming year that will improve and better my life, but rather to the fact that this new year brings with it many "firsts" all of which are going to naturally improve and better my life. And that is exciting!



This is the first full year that I will spend as my husband's wife while living under the same roof. This is the first year that we will throw birth control aside and try to have a baby Husband by year's end. Both of these firsts will bring with it much happiness and joy, but quite obviously a lot of humor and potential stress, as well. That's why I think that these two firsts are going to be the subjects that are primarily discussed in this new blog.



A bit about me: I'm 31. I live in the DC metro area with my handsome hubby and our 8-year old siberian husky, Sierra. Although married in April 2007, my husband (a Navy officer reservist) was reactivated in November 2007 (yes, a short 7 months after our wedding and 3 months after we moved into our new home)

No comments: