Friday, July 10, 2009

24 Weeks Fun Facts

How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Um, I'm still saying 22lb because I don't actually know but I like that #. :)
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not too shabby this week.
Best moment this week: Mike finally felt Xander. On the 4th of July (he truly is proving to be a very patriotic lil' boy ;)). Unfortunately, I don't think he has the patience to do it so often since we still can't get the lil' guy to move on demand. :)
Movement: Most of the day everyday...I love it!
Food cravings: Fruit
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 13+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it. It's odd looking though.
What I miss: This week...slim arms. :) I keep seeing all these girls in tanks and cute dresses and it makes me realize my arms are a bit bigger than they were pre-preg. As a very nice woman I used to work with yesterday told me..."it's nice to see me with some meat on my bones"...I told her at least one of us thinks it's nice...blah!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the fetal echo done this afternoon and having some answers...good or bad.
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch a movie.
Milestone: I think me feeling him from the outside and Mike finally being able to feel him is a total milestone!

No comments: