Tuesday, July 14, 2009

25 Week Fun Facts


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23lb. :)
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Very good.
Best moment this week: Being told that all was well with Xander's heart was the best part of this past week. :)
Movement: It's amazing.
Food cravings: Fruit.
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 12+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it. It's odd looking though.
What I miss: Non-achy hands and feet. My hands and feet have been so sore for the last couple of weeks. I swear it feels like arthritis in my knuckles and my feet feel like I've walked a marathon barefoot and every bone is sore. It really stinks.
What I am looking forward to: Our trip to Alaska is a week from today.
Weekly Wisdom: Love and respect are the foundation of male and female relationships. Men need respect and women need love. Seems simplistic enough but it was the focus of a marriage seminar at church last night that was truly enlightening.
Milestone: I think I finally look pregnant all the time. I think.

No comments: