Sunday, August 2, 2009

27 Week Fun Facts...

So Alaska caused me to be a bit behind in my posts, but I plan on keeping up to date starting now. This pic is 27 weeks, 3 days. What do you think!?! I think I'm definitely showing. :)



I also had a doc appt on Friday and all seems to be going well still. I'm measuring right on track and am feeling Xander on a very regular basis now. You can even see my stomach move when he tosses and turns. It's sort of funny.

How far along? 27 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 32lb. Yikes. My doc insists this is fine. Um, okay.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope. Well, does stretch marks in my cleavage count because, if so, then the answer is "yes". Sort of. :(
Sleep: Not too shabby now that I'm reacquainted with my snoogle. That was the most brutal part of Alaska.
Best moment this week: Getting home from Alaska and having the construction finished. :)
Movement: Wow!
Food cravings: Fruit.
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 10+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it. It's odd looking though.
What I miss: Still non-achy hands and feet. This is by far my worst pregnancy symptom.
What I am looking forward to: My first prenatal pilates class tomorrow. Our first Bradley class on Wed. And El Paso in 2 weeks. I was pleasantly greeted by an invite to my El Paso baby shower when we got home from Alaska. Pic below...isn't it beautiful!?! Libby and Leslie did a great job picking them out!
Weekly Wisdom: .
Milestone: This is more of a very nice experience than a milestone, but I wanted to share it because I think it says a lot about how kind people can be if they take the time and want to be. Mike and I were buying the crib mattress yesterday and as we were leaving and getting in the car an older woman came running up to the car and knocked on the window. She started to explain that she was driving past us as we were crossing tha parking lot (so I'm thinking "great, what does she think I did wrong?")and then she said the nicest thing. She just wanted to run over and tell me how beautiful I looked and that I should cherish every moment of this because time flies by very quickly. Mike and I both just had to smile and I said "thank you". A totally unnecessary and unsolicited compliment from a stranger is so rare and so very, very appreciated when you're tired and feeling a bit frumpy! :)

No comments: