Wednesday, August 19, 2009

30 Week Fun Facts...




How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 40lb. So I tried not to pay attention to the scale at the doc appt on MOnday, but then I got reprimanded for gaining too much weight so I had to know the specifics. Blah! They asked about portion control, exercise, foods, etc, and I have no explanations. Portions are smaller than usual, I'm exercising daily and, while I am eating the occasional milkshake, I'm not eating that bad. Oh well!
Stretch marks? None yet. Fingers crossed.
Sleep: I have been sleeping through the night. It's awesome. That being said, I'm still exhausted. I can only imagine it will get worse when Xander actually arrives. Eek!
Best moment this week: My baby shower in El Paso was so much fun. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
Movement: All the time. Love it. :)
Food cravings: Fruit.
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 7+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Not being tired.
What I am looking forward to: So much is happening in the next several weeks, and each thing we do just brings us one step closer to his arrival. I'm enjoying prenatal pilates so much and I can't wait for prenatal yoga tomorrow. We also finally paid for all the non-Bradley classes: baby care, breastfeeding and Infanct CPR/First Aid. Should be fun!
Weekly Wisdom: Communication is key. So much is going on right now that it's key to have good communication.
Milestone: The baby shower and the wonderful gifts brought us one step closer to being ready for Xander. We're going to do some more shopping this weekend.

No comments: