Tuesday, August 11, 2009

29 Week Fun Facts...

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 36lb. I am officially done keeping track.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? None on the belly yet.
Sleep: Not horrible. I can even make it through some nights without waking up to use the restroom.
Best moment this week:
Movement: His twists and turns are amazing. I'll admit that it freaks me out sometimes, but I love it!
Food cravings: Fruit.
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 8+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Mike is convinced it's like a turket thermometer that will pop out when he's ready. Um, okay. ;)
What I miss: Not being swollen. My rings are officially off as of this past week (I'm wearing my mom's old ring (a blue heart stone) instead of my wedding rings), and I miss them. Boo!
What I am looking forward to: I leave Thursday for El Paso (and my baby shower) and I can't wait to see everyone. I wish Mike was coming with me though.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment -- even if it's not exactly how you would have expected it.
Milestone: I passed my 1 hour Gestational Diabetes test. That's a good thing. :)

No comments: