How far along? 35 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 42lb.
Stretch marks? None yet. Fingers crossed.
Sleep: Acid reflux. I wake up nightly to it and end up taking a Zantac. You may wonder why I don't just take one to prevent it, but it's because my goal is to take as little as possible so I wait to see if it comes and then relieve it. Sad, but true.
Best moment this week: Almost done with the baby mural! Should be finished by Friday night. Yay!
Movement: All the time. Love it. :)
Food cravings: Patty Melts (with ground turkey, of course).
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 2+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Partially out and partially in. Weird.
What I miss: Being 100%.
What I am looking forward to: Baby shower on Saturday being hosted by Mel and Kate.
Weekly Wisdom: Be honest with others as well as yourself.
Milestone: I think 35/35 is fairly cool.
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment