36 weeks after pilates.How far along? 36 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: NO IDEA
Stretch marks? None yet. Fingers crossed.
Sleep: Between acid reflux and feet swelling (causing me to sleep in an odd "V" shape) and needing to pee, I'm not really sleeping soundly at the moment. Boo!
Best moment this week: Tie between the hospital tour (made it all more real) and pilates starting up again on Monday!
Movement: All the time. I am still loving it but really wish I could control it. Non-stop movement at 3am is not enjoyable.
Food cravings: Patty Melts (with ground turkey, of course). Yum!
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another few days at least! (Did I just say days!?!)
Belly Button in or out? It's fairly out. And check out the linea negra. Nice!
What I miss: Being 100%.
What I am looking forward to: We have our baby care classes on Saturday and Sunday (baby care and CPR, respectively), and we have the appt to have the car seat inspected on Monday. That means we'll have a car seat in the car as of this weekend, aaaahhhhh!!!
Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to not do everything right as you think it needs to happen...things will get done in time.
Milestone: Hospital tour.
So these are surprisingly not bad but you can see the ankle/calve swelling. My feet look good here though. Yay! Normally, I'd say..."just call me Fred...Flinstone"
Mike is hoping this linea negra fades after pregnancy. At least it's a question he asks almost weekly, so I'm guessing it's a big deal to him or something. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment