Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to work...


for Mike, that is. Yep, today is his first day back since Xander was born. And then he'll take the week of Thanksgiving off, as well. I'm a bit nervous but (i) I think it's more just from exhaustion and (ii) my mom is here since last night and will be the extra set of hands I think having a little one requires. I'm seriously impressed by anyone who can do this alone at this early stage. I think it makes it a bit more complicated since I'm pumping and bottle feeding and sometimes our schedules just don't work out so that both of us can be happy at the same time, but hopefully that gets better. Right now, Xander obviously gets priority and I just ache for awhile. :)

Anyway, wish us luck on Mike's 1st day back. We're going to miss him. And he's gone til 8:30pm tonight too since he has class after work on Thursdays. Boo!

xoxo
V

No comments: