Sunday, May 10, 2009

15 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 15 weeks, 5 days (yep, a little late)!
Total weight gain/loss: +10 as of this morning.
Maternity clothes? For the most part, but I do want to say that I was able to wear one of my suits to a job interview on Friday. I just had to buy a shirt for underneath that was a bit blousen on the bottom (is that the word?). It looked good. That being said, if I get a 2nd interview with the this firm or have any other interviews in more than a week or two, I have NOTHING to wear. Because this once too big suit was fitting perfectly.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I've been sleeping through the night recently...it's awesome!
Best moment this week: I think I may have felt my first flutters on Friday night while laying in bed. It felt more like 5 or 6 quick little taps with an eraser inside my uterus. I'm used to the gas feelings at this point, and it was absolutely something different...baby, maybe? I'm going to believe so. :)
Movement: Well, I can't wait to start feeling karate chops, but the experience noted above was plenty for now.
Food cravings: I'm still having a hard time figuring out (i) what I'm craving and (ii) if I'm even hungry! Still loving the water with lime.
Gender: Boy, I think (starting to get skeptical). :)But guess what...we find out THIS FRIDAY!!!!
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 22+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Feeling "skinny"!
What I am looking forward to: Still waiting for my bump-- I'm definitely rounding out though, so maybe soon...Mike and I see it.
Weekly Wisdom: Patience -- can't learn this one too often.
Milestone: Well, this is my first unofficial mother's day as a soon-to-be mom! That's exciting. My dad and letty sent me some very pretty flowers (thank you!!!), and my mom sent a very sweet card. I feel very lucky to have such awesome parents (hope to emulate one day)! Speaking of which, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all thoe fabulous moms in my life...I've been blessed.

No comments: