Tuesday, May 12, 2009

16 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 16 weeks TODAY
Total weight gain/loss: Still +10 as of this morning.
Maternity clothes? I'm going suit shopping today! Yep, I got the call back interview for the firm from last week, and my interview is at 3pm TOMORROW. I am hoping an Ann Taylor size 6 will fit so that I don't have to buy a maternity suit. I'm still trying to hide it from them until I, hopefully, have an offer in hand.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still sleeping through the night!
Best moment this week: Totally not baby-related, but the call back for the interview tomorrow is the highlight of this week so far.
Movement: I keep thinking I feel something, but who knows...soon!
Food cravings: I've eaten an inordinate amount of Honey Bunches of Oats (is that the name?) in the last couple of weeks.
Gender: Boy, I think (starting to get skeptical). :) 3.5 days until we know for sure!
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 21+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Feeling "skinny"!
What I am looking forward to: FRIDAY!
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes the nicest thing you can do for others is take time for yourself.
Milestone: The babe has nails and is starting to grow some hair! I think that's a huge milestone. That being said, we saw a newborn at Mt Vernon on Sunday with a full head of seriously long (1 or 2 inches) reddish brown hair. Looked like a lil' munchichi...remember those? I don't think Baby H needs that much hair at birth! :)

No comments: