so I had a 2nd interview yesterday at the law firm from last week. I think it went very, very well. All of the other attys and the two legal/office assistants were very nice and I enjoyed our conversations. That being said, it was one expensive interview, so I better get the job! ha ha -- think I can tell them that lil' fact? ;) New suit, blow out (because I left the house too late to dry my hair myself, so I had it blown out between my dentist appt and interview) and parking. Ka-ching!
Anyway, they have told me that they'll have more info re the position at the beginning of next week and will be making an offer to someone after Memorial Day. Fingers crossed. The managing partner did say they were very interested in me, but they are talking to one or 2 other attys, as well. Urgh!
xoxo-
V
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment