
How far along? 17 weeks. 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Still +10 as of this morning.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Insomnia - ugh! I've had several occurrences in the last week of waking up at 3 or 4am and not being able to fall back asleep at all or for several hours. Hoping this is a brief issue.
Best moment this week: What a wonderful weekend -- I'll write mroe about it in a separate post.
Movement: I'm back to not having any idea if I'm feeling something or not. Can't wait til it's definite movement.
Food cravings: Savory foods -- made lasagna for the 2nd time in 2 weeks last night, and I'm hoping Mike and I will be able to finish the whole 9x13 pan before it goes bad or we get sick of it.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 20+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: This week -- deli meat and not feeling guilty eating it even if it's toasted. It's recommended you not eat deli meat when pregnant (fear of listeria) unless it's cooked. I hadn't eaten it at all until this past week when I was downtown for lunch. Potbelly turkey and swiss on wheat was calling my name. Yum! They toast the whole sandwich, so I figured it was fine...but I still didn't enjoyit as much as I should have because of my thoughts of listeria. Poo!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby, contractor coming tomorrow to discuss changes to the nursery (paneling coming down, painting and new closet foors)and my conversation with Mendi this afternoon about job stuff (also another post).
Weekly Wisdom: Thinks will work out if you just pray about it and let things happen as they are supposed to.
Milestone: Bought the stroller (well, mom did)! Does that count as a milestone!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment