Thursday, December 24, 2009

2 Months Old



Xander is 2 months old today! He is getting so big! It's so strange to think about how he's grown over the last 2 months. His newborn clothes are now put away and we were actually buying 6 month clothes this week to get him through the winter.

He has become such a funny, peaceful baby. That's not to say he doesn't cry because my child is impatient and doesn't think twice about letting you know when he's hungry or needs his diaper changed. Surprise, surprise. :) But he can spend large amounts of time just staring in the mirror on his play mat or in his swing or talking to the lil' bears on his swing. He also has full conversations with the animals on his crib bumper or the giraffe that makes his white noise. So cute!

I am so excited for his first Christmas tomorrow. I know he'll have no idea what's going on or that he even has new toys, but I can't wait to let him use his presents from momma & daddy and Santa. I'll tell you more about them on the Christmas post.

xoxo --
V

No comments: