Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seven is HEAVEN!

Xander went 7 whole hours between feedings last night. That's a record! He had a bottle at 8:30pm and didn't wake up for his next one until 3:30pm. Now the caveat, he didn't actually go to bed until about 9:30pm. We're still working on that one. But we're so close to sleeping through the night that I just had to shine attention on our little man.

Now if I could just go without having to pump in the middle of the night -- that would be awesome! But at least the end is in sight for my mom and Mike having to wake up.

Here's a pic of Xander from his day with Grandma yesterday. She has the cute lil' hat from tia carmen on him because we are working on getting rid of his cradle cap and I think he had olive oil on his head. Yum!



xoxo -

Vicky

No comments: