Wednesday, June 3, 2009

19 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 19 weeks. 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +14 as of this morning.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively. BTW - loving my new maternity work clothes that I bought for my job. So comfy!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still dealing with a bit of insomnia, but thankfully that's it. I'm waking up early but at least I'm sleeping (without getting up to use the restroom) through the night. And Oscar is a good sleeper. I don't even hear him during the night.
Best moment this week: NBR (not baby related) -- new job.
Movement: I'm back to not having any idea if I'm feeling something or not. Can't wait til it's definite movement.
Food cravings: Milkshakes. I discovered that the Artfully Chocolate near our house makes the most delicious milkshakes in the whole world. All kinds of flavors, and I'm currently addicted to the milk chocolate with hazelnut, whipped cream and colored sprinkles. Yum!
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 18+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I can see the back of it...does that make sense. I've always had a very deep belly button but now I can see the back of it in the mirror. Sort of odd.
What I miss: I'm back to missing being skinny. Walking around DC on Monday and seeing all the cute summer outfits/dresses was a reminder that I'm not a size 0 and I also don't look pregnant to strangers. I just look bigger, and I'm not 100% happy about it.
What I am looking forward to: Finally having the conversation about Xander with Mendi (my new managing partner)tomorrow. I know I should have already had the convo, but time has not been right until now.
Weekly Wisdom: Thinks will work out if you just pray about it and let things happen as they are supposed to.
Milestone: I'm still amazed that Xander can hear us now.

No comments: