
So I failed to take a timely belly pic again, but I finally got Mike to take one this afternoon after church and brunch. Yes, I look very tired. We had a long weekend! Friday we had some friends over for chili. I worked Friday (week 1 down and quite successful), so Mike took charge and had everything cooked and set up prior to me even getting home. He did a great job! Saturday I walked 4 miles with Mel and Kate, did 4 hours worth of yard work and then went to a friend's birthday BBQ at 2:30. By the time we got home at 8pm I was EXHAUSTED. Today was a walk to St Elmos (local coffee house) with Mike and OScar, church and then brunch with some friends. After taking this pick, I promptly took a 2 hour nap. Aahh...relief.
Anyway, hopefully I'll be better about belly pics now that I seem to actually be getting a belly. :)
xoxo
V

No comments:
Post a Comment