How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Who knows...I'll measure on Tuesday.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively. I am so excited to have bought a pair of maternity jeans that I can wear with flats. And I am now a proud owner of a maternity formal that I wore to the Army Ball on Saturday night. I was hoping to wear an old formal of mine with an empire waist, but alas...size D boobs do not fit into a size 2 dress. Good to know. ;)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not too shabby this week.
Best moment this week: Feeling Xander kick at the Army Ball. Also, I had to make a trip to the doc on Thursday morning because I'd been feeling a lot of pressure and light cramping from Tues - Thurs of this past week. The midwives decided it was a good idea to have me come in to rule out a bladder or vaginal infection and to check my cervix. Well, perhaps TMI, but everyone should be happy to know that my midwife compared my cervix to an elephant trunk -- long and narrow -- apparently that's a good thing. Um, and Oscar started obedience classes on Saturday which I feel is a huge milestone and qualifies as a "best moment" too. ;)
Movement: Yay for our little patriotic babe.
Food cravings: Finally starting to crave healthy stuff again...fruit, anyone?
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Thankfully, my cramping and pressure do not appear to be signs of pre-term labor since my cervix looked good. So hopefully not for another 17+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it.
What I miss: This weekend I missed alcohol for the first (or maybe 2nd) time. I came very close to having a glass of wine at the Army Ball but I didn't want any strangers to judge me.
What I am looking forward to: We have our anatomy U/S on Tuesday. Hoping to see a healthy little boy with all his parts in the right place.
Weekly Wisdom: You can't be in control of all things all the time.
Milestone: Obviously feeling my baby.
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment