Tuesday, June 30, 2009

23 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'll figure it out at our appt on Thursday. Eek. :)
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not too shabby this week.
Best moment this week: Today was the 1st day that I was able to feel Xander will standing up, which was kind of cool. Until now, I only felt him when I was sitting or standing down.
Movement: Yep. And still love it except when he kicks my bladder. Not fun.
Food cravings: Fruit
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 14+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it. It's odd looking though.
What I miss: Small boobs.
What I am looking forward to: Still the doc appt on Thursday. We also have our 1st pediatrician interview on Wed afternoon.
Weekly Wisdom: Respect.
Milestone: Obviously feeling my baby daily...now I just can't wait for Mike to be able to feel him!

No comments: