
How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 22lb as of last Saturday...yikes.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not too shabby this week.
Best moment this week: I think my weeks are now a bit off, but from last week...getting his nursery set up. Today...we finished registering and managed to get everything except our cloth diapers on the Babies R Us registry. The diapers are at www.jilliansdrawers.com and I can't wait to start buying them. :)
Movement: So much...I feel him several times per day now and I love it. Laying in bed right now I was about to fall asleep but he had other plans...so now we're internet surfing. :)
Food cravings: Fruit and tomatoes
Gender: Absolutely a BOY!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for another 15+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Can still just see the back of it. It's odd looking though.
What I miss: Small boobs.
What I am looking forward to: Our doc appt next Thursday and the fetal echo (details in another post) on July 10th...to calm my stress.
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to worry until you know there is something to worry about. And prayer is very powerful.
Milestone: Obviously feeling my baby daily...now I just can't wait for Mike to be able to feel him!

No comments:
Post a Comment