Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Week Fun Facts (and still no pic, but no bump either so...)

How far along? 10 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Still on +2. Woot! That's not to shabby, but honestly I think it may be a result of a lack of muscle tone in addition to a bit of fat gain that's all just evening out to make me think I'm only +2. Got to love the flab!
Maternity clothes? I wore my elastic waistband jean capris from Old Navy over the weekend and they were wonderful! I love not having to readjust my unbuttoned pants every time I stand up!
Stretch marks? Um, no. Thank you, Lord!
Sleep: Still peeing. And now my hips have started hurting in the middle of the night...urgh! I woke up at 3:30am this morning and couldn't fall asleep til about 5:30am and then Mike's alarm went off at 6am. Thankfully, I slept til 8:30am once he left!
Best moment this week: Heard the baby's heartbeat on the at-home fetal doppler. So cool!
Movement: Apparently it's started, but I just can't feel it yet. Can't wait.
Food cravings: Still have a serious lack of desire to eat, but soy sauce is sounding super yummy.
Gender: I still think it's a girl. Mike thinks it's a boy. We'd both be happy with either. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 27+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Being able to wear absolutely anything in my closet.
What I am looking forward to: My next doc appt (1 week from yesterday) and u/s (1 week from Friday)!
Weekly Wisdom: Go with the flow -- if you try and do too much in one day and don't succeed it's much worse than if you never told yourself you were going to do everything in the first place. Ha ha -- I'm too exhausted!
Milestones: No more sore boobs for the most part -- this could be because I've resorted to wearing my loosest sports bra 24/7 even though I'm getting a bit of a rash from sleeping in it. I don't care!

No comments: