How far along? 8 weeks, 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm a bit nervous to get on the scale since both bloat and my inability to do "strenuous" exercise because of the inguinal hernia is causing a slightly thicker waistline...at least my boobs are bigger to even it all out.
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I bought a bellaband at Target yesterday. You wear it over normal pants/jeans so you can leave the button unbuttoned or unzipped and get away with it.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: New record -- I woke up to pee 4x last night between 11pm and 6am -- nice! Hopefully a one time occurrence.
Best moment this week: Not baby related...I have a job interview (phone only) set up for tomorrow at 2:30pm. Prayers please.
Movement: Um, no.
Food cravings: Sweets/chocolate craving is gone...thank goodness! New one -- fruit! Yay for healthy!
Gender: I still think it's a girl. Mike thinks it's a boy. We'd both be happy with either. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 31 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: My toned abs...this will be a repeat for several weeks I'm sure...until an actual baby bump appears.
What I am looking forward to: My next doc appt and u/s (3 weeks)!
Weekly Wisdom: When the doc says "no running", he means "no running"...even for 2 minutes at a 12 minute pace...bad idea.
Milestones: 8 weeks?
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment