I saw this on another blog, and just thought it was a great way to track my "progress"...
How far along? 6 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Same
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Oh my, never!
Sleep: Love sleep (especially in the new King size bed). Now, if I just didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it would be perfect.
Best moment this week: We saw the pumpkin's heartbeat!!!
Movement: Of course not.
Food cravings: Sweets! I have been craving ice cream and chocolate like there may be a shortage, and I need to fill the reserves before it's too late! Thank goodness for Easter right around the corner (can you say "dark chocolate mini eggs")
Gender: So long as it's healthy, I'll be 100% happy. That being said, I can't help but think it's a girl. Mike thinks it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 34 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: My libido.
What I am looking forward to: Organizing the two guest rooms and selling stuff on craigslist to get ready for baby; finding a job!
Weekly Wisdom: Limit to one hot dog per week due to nitrates(which stinks because I had two last night and I was seriously craving another chili cheese turkey dog for lunch today...then I googled it! poo! I hate knowing too much!)
Milestones: HEARTBEAT!!! I can't say it enough! :)
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment