Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Bargains...or not

Baby items can be seriously expensive!

Being the planner and bargain shopper that I am, I have obviously already started looking at everything from nursery items to cloth diapers and comparing and contrasting based on quality, aesthetics, price, etc. Admittedly, I had already started to do this with some things before we even became pregnant, but the search has only increased in recent weeks. I am proud of the fact that I am being quite reasonable with my expectations of what we can afford for Baby H (especially given the current job situation). My goal for all items is safety first, super cute, functional, educational (as applicable) and non-budget breaking. That being said, I think everyone has their vices, and mine is the blessed stroller.



The Stokke Xplory -- truly cutting edge, and I fell in love with it over a year ago. It's wonderful in every way. It is a complete travel system that will grow with Baby H from newborn - 3 years of age. I could rave about it for awhile, but it's easier to just paste text from the Stokke website.

The Height Advantage
The extra seat height and angled design of the Stokke Xplory provides these benefits:

*Your child has a better perspective on his or her surroundings
*You do not need to bend over as much to touch or pick them up
*When dining out or stopping at a cafĂ©, the XPLORY® doubles as a highchair
*A closer physical connection while strolling

Make no mistake, the XPLORY® is a completely new take on walking strollers. Beyond its eye-catching ergonomic design, the STOKKE® XPLORY® is elegantly simple. It's set up in such a way that you can maintain a close connection with your son or daughter without losing a step.




For the tall Husband (and, by this, I mean Mike):

The height and angle of the XPLORY®'s handle is fully adjustable, meaning that this stroller is excellent for parents of any stature. Thanks to the wide wheelbase, the XPLORY® is very stable and accommodating of taller parents who take long strides. There is also a footbrake for parking

XPLORY® Seating is Safe, Soft, and Secure

The XPLORY® Complete comes with both the standard seat and the bassinet. The standard seat of the XPLORY® is high, reversible, and offers both an adjustable footrest and different recline settings. It also has a retractable sun canopy. These qualities keep your child closer to you while you stroll, promote eye contact, and allow you to tailor their comfort perfectly.

Ideal for infants, the XPLORY® bassinet has a thick padded mattress and a retractable sun canopy.



Your STOKKE® stroller is also a travel system. We carry two car seat adaptors for the XPLORY®, one for Graco infant carseats and another for the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP.

Anyway...I LOVE this stroller! And just had to share it. :)

No comments: