Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9 Week Fun Facts (still with no belly pic...blah!)

How far along? 9 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Okay, I risked it yesterday and I'm still +2. Not bad. Although it absolutely appears like I've gained more.
Maternity clothes? The bella band I bought last week is a miracle worker. It makes wearing my jeans so much easier right now -- yay!
Stretch marks? Um, no.
Sleep: I am now officially dreaming of constantly having to pee. So annoying and doesn't exactly lend itself to a good night sleep. Can't wait til 2nd tri -- I hear the sensation goes away for awhile after the uterus moves out from behind the pelvic bone. We'll see.
Best moment this week: This weekend was just very nice and relaxing...although poor Mike had to do reserve duty both Sat and Sun. But I really enjoyed the lovely weather and taking Sierra out for walks.
Movement: Apparenlty it's started, but I just can't feel it yet. Can't wait.
Food cravings: Yeah for fruit! That being said, I've sort of lost my desire to eat, which stinks (since I love food) and I'm having to make myself consume all the necessary nutrients in every meal.
Gender: I still think it's a girl. Mike thinks it's a boy. We'd both be happy with either. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 30 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Being able to wear absolutely anything in my closet.
What I am looking forward to: My next doc appt (2 weeks from yesterday) and u/s (2 weeks from Friday)!
Weekly Wisdom: Big meals for dinner can lead to constipation.
Milestones: Nausea in the morning -- does that count as morning sickness? It's moved from nighttime to morning now...great.

No comments: