Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 7 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +1
Maternity clothes? Nope (but I did just get a shipment from Old Navy that I got at a fabulous discount, and I bought the cutest maxi dress this weekend!)
Stretch marks? Please no.
Sleep: Between needing to pee and Sierra, who's getting a good night sleep? No one in our household.
Best moment this week: We went on a window shopping trip at Babies R Us after church on Sunday. It was so much fun!
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Still craving chocolate. Also discovered a new aversion to raw spinach which is really strange considering I usually eat a spinach salad everyday for lunch and a small one for dinner. I had to choke it down last night. Ugh!
Gender: I still think it's a girl.
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 33 weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: My toned abs.
What I am looking forward to: Organizing the two guest rooms and selling stuff on craigslist to get ready for baby; finding a job!
Weekly Wisdom: Smaller meals really is much better for nausea and bowels...too much food or not eating soon enough is bad, bad news!
Milestones: 2nd doctor's appointment this past Saturday.

No comments: