Tuesday, April 14, 2009

12 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 12 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Alright, alright...I'll say +4.
Maternity clothes? Loving maxi dresses...now just for the temp to stay permanently warm.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: So good! It's a bit amazing (I give credit to the snoogle) even with the 1 wake up up each night to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: NT SCAN OBVIOUSLY (see post below)!
Movement: Apparently it's started, but I just can't feel it yet. Can't wait.
Food cravings: It's different every single day. I'm just not very hungry.
Gender: Well, since the lab tech thinks BOY, I guess I better assume it's a boy until we are told otherwise. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 25+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Enjoying salads...I ate spinach salads for lunch and dinner daily before I got pregnant and now I can't even think about raw spinach. Blah! I'm making sure to get in my veggies either cooked or raw with hummus. But I want to start enjoying salads again!
What I am looking forward to: I want to start showing for real instead of just looking a bit chunky!
Weekly Wisdom: Everything you thought before you were pregnant may change once you're pregnant: e.g. I didn't think I wanted to know the gender before the birth and I also didn't want to name the baby before seeing him/her in person! Now we think it's a boy and already have a name! Seriously. But I'm so excited!
Milestones: Other than seeing the healthy baby at the NT Scan, I'd have to say choosing a name (assuming he is, in fact, a boy)! Hope everyone is ready for another Michael in the family (both sides) because this little one will be Michael Alexander (but go by "Xander") assuming he's truly a little boy.

No comments: