Tuesday, April 28, 2009

14 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: +7. I am perfectly happy with this...
Maternity clothes? I had to go buy some longer shirts this weekend. While I had my maxi dresses and mat capris, I realized fairly quickly when trying to dress for dinner with friends on Friday that most of my pre-pregnancy shirts aren't long enough to cover the maternity waist band on the capris. Elastic waist...so not sexy! I bought a couple at Old Navy and a couple more at Target...all good. :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I've been sleeping through the night recently...it's awesome!
Best moment this week: We bought Pumpkin's bedroom furniture! I can't wait for it to arrive in 10-14 weeks.
Movement: Apparently it's started, but I just can't feel it yet. Can't wait.
Food cravings: Same as last week. One major thing: water with lime juice. Yum! I didn't use to like even lemon in my water, and now I can't get enough. And lime!
Gender: Boy. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 23+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: My summer clothes. Have I mentioned it's been in the 90s the last several days. Wowsers!
What I am looking forward to: Still waiting for my bump (I can really feel my uterus moving up from my pelvic bone now. Slowly getting higher. It's kind of cool to realize it will eventually give me my bump.)Oh, and we have our next doc appt this Saturday at 1pm. Just a normal appt and listening to Baby H on the doppler, but still exciting.
Weekly Wisdom: Patience.
Milestone: Pumpkin apparently has eyebrows this week...I'm hoping they are normal eyebrows and not a unibrow like my grandpa's twin. haha!

No comments: