Wednesday, April 22, 2009

13 Week Fun Facts

How far along? 13 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea. I'll tell you next week. I am going to the gym as soon as I'm done with this post though. ;)
Maternity clothes? None of my pants are fitting now so I'm permanently in my bella band or maternity jeans/capris. The maternity shorts and khakis I bought are still too big, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend when we hit 80 degrees. Hmm...
Stretch marks? Nope. But I'm fighting them anyway starting this week with a Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter that my friend, Jill, bought me for my birthday! So nice!
Sleep: Last night was the 1st night in recent history that I slept through the whole night without getting up to use the restroom in the middle of the night. Huge accomplishment!
Best moment this week: Sleeping through the night is the highlight so far!
Movement: Apparently it's started, but I just can't feel it yet. Can't wait.
Food cravings: Still different every day. Honestly, I don't have much of an appetite recently.
Gender: Boy. :)
Labor Signs: Um, nope. And hopefully not for another 24+ weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, of course.
What I miss: Still missing the salads.
What I am looking forward to: I want to start showing for real instead of just looking a bit chunky!
Weekly Wisdom: This week's lesson is not baby related. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to let go and say "good-bye". I miss Sierra so much, but I know she's in a better place and without pain.

No comments: