We had a yard sale today in an effort to organize and declutter before the arrival of Baby H. We sold a decent amount of stuff and ended up making $700+, so not bad. We also had a ton of stuff left over that we've already taken to Goodwill. Then there are the few remaining big items that we'll put on craigslist. I love craigslist.
Anyway, I'm exhausted. Physically exhausted and emotionally drained. I should be taking a nap, but alas...I'm not.
I will discuss the emotional drainage in another post probably tomorrow. It all has to do with our wonderful pup, Sierra. She's truly not doing well, and this, unfortunately, may be her last weekend with us. I am so sad! More later.
Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing April Saturday!
xoxo-
V
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment