because I don't care if I'm pregnant, I still want my weight gain to be accurate when revealed to the world. :) And, no, I'm not one of those crazy ladies who is trying to not gain weight; in fact, far from it. I'm eating basically anything that sounds good at the moment, which is not like me at all (as you all know!), and I'm making sure to get in (at least as much as possible) all of my servings of all of my food groups every day. ANYWAY...
after finally being able to relieve myself today (for the first time in a couple of days -- also not like me) (sorry if TMI), I am back down to +2. This makes me happy since every one of the books I have says women typically gain 2 lb on average in the 1st tri. I want to be AVERAGE!!!!!
Okay, with that cleared up, I am off to the grocery store. We have friends coming over to dinner tonight, which means I can't just eat cold cereal again for another meal. Boo! ;) But I am looking forward, as always, to having people over.
xoxo-
V
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment